- The need for leadership training
- Leaders in any organization are key persons to change. The power to change that leader comes from intensive training.
- General leadership and spiritual leadership are different. General leadership and spiritual leadership have something in common, but there are lots of differences.
- Theoretical education alone is not enough. teach, discuss, and practice to learn.
- Hiking in Jeju Island's beautiful natural environment. Go to the natural world every afternoon for leaders who need healing.
- Composition of Leadership Training Program
- Lecture on leadership - It is composed of lectures by professional instructors to establish concepts.
- Discussing and Practices - Through discussion and practice, and to reinforce commitment to practice through presentations.
- Nature Healing - Made them travel with God by climbing 'Orum', and talk with colleagues about Olle Roads and path through forest.
- Interactive Learning System
- - Lecture : Capturing the basic concepts
- - Discussion : Learning from one another
- - Presentation : Applying the idea to the real world
- Specialized Leadership Program
- - Officers, Directors, Teachers, and Pastors
- - A lay leaders, Youth leaders
- - Missionaries, Women leaders
- Nature Healing Time
- - Walk along the beach Olle Roads
- - Walk along the vijarim, Saryuni forest pathway
- - Oreum (Small mauntains) climbing
- The stage of leadership training
Step 1 : Realizing Step 2 : Feeling Step 3 : Doing Realizing the importance of leadership Feeling the necessity of ministerial field Making plans for change Lectures of experts for understanding basic principles
Instructing the principles with practice.
Field awareness through topical discussion
Realizing reality through experience stories
Making plans for change
Writing reflections and resolutionsQuestion and answer time and feedback